Monday, May 11, 2015

HEY HARAJUKU


Day 5: Harajuku Adventures!

Every time I stand at the entrance of Takeshita street (the place to get your Harajuku gurl getup) I get overwhelming feels of happiness. Harajuku is in my top 3 favourite places in the world it’s so flippin’ fun and fabulous.  My sis and I started from the top of the street and checked out every shop that tickled our fancy until we got to the end. One thing I am loving in Japan right now is the overwhelming amounts of rad used clothes. I found that a lot of shops had designated racks with used clothing for fab prices. The used clothing was never shit pieces either everything was always really cool. I was also going crazy for Monki and WEGO when I was over there… every time I saw either of the stores I had to check it out!

After shopping my little heart out for the day we headed back to Shinjuku had a nice dinner n dranks and the rest isn’t really worth writing about.

Love Alex

9 comments:

  1. Harajuku is also my fav shopping place in Toyko! :D so many kawaii clothings and girl stuff in that area! x hope you have a great time in Japan! x and Great Photo!

    https://stylekooky.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have very nice photos.
    Check out this new online store of pre-owned quality goods:
    TrendyFair – The Smart Fashion Society
    http://www.trendyfair.com
    You may never know what great merchandise you can find here, from luxury brands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are so beautiful. Love your blog. :)
    -Rupsha | Blog-Lovesicklilac | Twitter-b_rupsha
    [If you would like to show support by following each other, let me know]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I may have said this months ago but you have the best designs on your shop. :)
    -Rupsha | Blog-Lovesicklilac | Twitter-b_rupsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your pictures, they're so amazing!! Thanks for sharing your adventures with us, great post!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post fallow backlines link approves click link

    Packers and Movers Gurgaon
    Packers and Movers Hyderabad
    Packers and Moversin Bangalore@ http://packersservice.com/packers-and-movers-bangalore/

    ReplyDelete