Monday, June 8, 2015

HEY SYDNEY


I’m Wearing: ASOS singlet, Dr Denim jeans, Converse, Monki tee, DIY fur bag, Denim Parka and Gingham overalls from Japan

Just last month a bunch of my gal pals and I headed to Sydney for a few days, Here's a quick recap of what we got up to ~ We explored around Bondi and ate lunch at the infamous Bondi Icebergs, got invited to visit Triple J (shoutout to Kritty for that hook up), drank some drinks at a sweet rooftop bar in Bondi Junction, ate lots of delicious food, boogied at Good God small club, went shopping in the city, watched the sun set behind the Harbour Bridge, drank some drinks at the Opera house bar, went bar hopping around the city and to finish off the weekend we headed to Groovin' the Moo musical festival in Maitland and spent a full day groovin' to some of our fav artists. My musical highlights were Meg Mac and off course Flight Facilities.

Cya again soon Sydney!

Love Alex 

11 comments:

  1. Amazing photos Alex. I love how you captured your day.

    - Mariah-Ruthel
    http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go to Australia again! Always my fav country :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post! pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures! looks like an awesome trip :)
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the jacket

    please check out my blog too at: wildvagabondss.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete