Tuesday, July 7, 2015

ON THE HUNT

I'm Wearing: Monki pinafore, WEGO tee, DIY glitter clutch and ASOS boots 

I love me some overalls and when I saw this Monki Pinafore on ASOS the other week I just couldn't not buy it. Searching for the perfect pair of dungarees is a real thing and it can seriously take years.
My first ever set of overalls were from Urban outfitters a few years ago and still no other pair beats them. This Monki pinafore is coming in a close second for me but sadly my search continues for the perfect pair of black dungarees.

Love Alex

13 comments:

  1. The glitter clutch is such a sweet addition to the minimalism of your outfit!
    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking so lovely in that outfit ! Definitely loving the grid pattern on your shirt (:

    <3,
    rgmendoza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! That t-shirt is awesome too, such a nice detail under your pinafore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this outfit! I'm a fan of the minimalist look, so I think this is perfect!

    Linda
    duo et tria | A DIY fashion blog

    ReplyDelete