Monday, July 13, 2015

UNDER CONSTRUCTION


I'm Wearing: ASOS jacket, Topshop x Adidas Originals shoes and WEGO skirt 

My backyard is currently a construction site so whilst the builders weren't lookin' I did a sneaky lil outfit shoot before heading out to do some errands.  Ya'll probably know this already but Topshop and Adidas Originals teamed up earlier this year and created an exclusive seven piece capsule collection. I somehow got lucky and got my hands on these sweet kicks and I am too excited about them. Everyone's fave high street brand + Classic pieces from Adidas originals = a fabulous collection that I honestly wish I owned more of. 

Speaking of construction I also gave the blog a little face lift, I kind of felt like I was growing out of the old look and needed something fresh. Hope you like it!

Love Alex 

8 comments:

  1. I actually did not know they did a capsule collection with each other! I’m dying over those sneakers though! I’m still trying to get my hands on a pair of Superstars!

    TFM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so comfortable too! You definitely should

      Delete
  2. I'm loving this outfit for the summer! <333 you're gorgeous
    http://scienceofadornment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those sneakers are awesome, cool outfit to go with it too :) love the denim jacket :) x

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clean crips look of the blog! And, you look stunning at the construction site. Wish I could look this good doing errands!! xo

    Kisses,

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete