Monday, August 10, 2015

LOG OUT


  I'm Wearing: House Of Cards Log Out Overalls, ASOS tee and Converse

Hey team! I have been crushing over these overalls for quite some time now and I finally got my hands on a pair! You know when you buy something that you've been obsessed with for ages but don't want to ruin it. This is how I feel bout' these pastel pink beauties I just never want them to stain.
Some other things to note in my life right now... I think I broke my toe and I can't stop eating popcorn.

Have a fab day babez

Love Alex

p.s ironing isn't my thing

16 comments:

  1. very cool overalls, love how you paired them with the Converse!

    splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the overalls and I can't stop eating popcorn either, haha! :)

    www.fashionatic.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. your overalls are the best, love your outfit. xox

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post:)))
    xoxo
    Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay - these overall shorts are amazing. Seriously. And you wear them just perfectly. Also - ironing is lame, no one should ever judge you for not bothering with it.
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they adorbs! Thanks gal haha I know right x

      Delete
  6. Great post, happy Friday!

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely "Grand Budapest Hotel" inspired outfit and background !

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog, it's amazing!
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc and keep in touch? :)
    xx, Veni

    Style with Veni | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Pinky Romper!! Love it!! and Ironing isn't my thing too!!!! lol

    Stylekooky.me (Check out the Giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous pictures! Love the colour of your overall!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete