Friday, February 5, 2016

BLACK CAP

 I'm Wearing: Topshop tee, Lyla & Co dress, Nasty Gal bag, ASOS boots and basic cap.

Hey gurlfrands I’m bringing this weeks post to ya a day early because once again I’m off to a music festival tomorrow! A couple weeks ago a pal of mine told me I should start wearing caps and at the time I was not convinced I could pull it off at all. But ever since I picked up this cap for a ridiculous $5 I’ve been sneaking it in to my outfits. Last week I was telling ya’ll to join the off the shoulder fan club now I’m telling you to join the cap fan club as well. I'm telling you, you won't regret it!

Anyway I’m going to go eat the rest of my pasta and watch some suits. Happy Friday!

Love Alex

3 comments:

  1. Hi darling! It looks so comfortable..and of course fashionable :) I was wondering if you'd like to follow each other, so we can keep in touch! If so just let me know once you're following me and I'll be right back!
    Laura xx
    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great styling. Caps are surely the best accessory at the moment. I'm really digging this look on you!

    <3,
    Chariza M. | LE-VISUALISTE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that caps were having a moment recently, and you really suits yours. I'll definitely have to try one out!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.com

    ReplyDelete