Wednesday, February 10, 2016

HEY LANEWAY

St Jerome's Laneway Festival 2016 - outfit of the day
 I'm Wearing: Spinns mesh tee from Japan, Lyla & Co pinafore, Tee's by Alex cap and Converse.

Hey pals it’s Wednesday which is never a day I post on but since I have something special for you this Saturday I’m bringing you a mid week treat. I went to Laneway Festival on the weekend and couldn’t not tell you guys about it. To sum it up for you I spent the whole day drinking, headed into the festival and kicked it off with Sophie and QT died a little inside, drank some more, saw Grimes (this girl is a fuckin' boss by the way), danced way to hard at Hudson Mohawke, Grooved a little more at Chvrches then finished what already was a fab day at Flume, The biggest babe at the festival.

Thanks Laneway for always bein' so fab

Love Alex 

1 comment:

  1. omg you went to Laneway! Such an amazing lineup :)

    secret-hipster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete