Sunday, February 28, 2016

PIRATE

 I'm Wearing: ASOS Tee, Lee Denim skirt and Neckerchief from a show bag!

Heyooo I’m back home and my holiday is over so you can imagine how I’m feelin’. I just want to be back in Melbourne hangin' with my sis doing whatever we want, when we want with no work. Soooo good! But I’m back and I shot so many things whilst in Melbourne so for the next month this place on the internet is going to be overflowing with posts! I kept my outfits in Melbourne pretty simple the weather was so god damn hot for the most part so I couldn’t be all wintery and cute. But! I could test out the Neckerchief trend. I never thought I’d be sitting here typing about wearing neckerchiefs but I’m obsessed. I held back for so long simply because I didn’t think it was going to work for me but when I found this pirate neckerchief (I got in a shitty show bag last year) I had to give it a go and I thought Melbourne was the perfect place to test it out and now I can’t stop, won’t stop.


Love Alex!

6 comments: