Saturday, June 11, 2016

COMIN' FOR YA USA

I'm wearing: ASOS tee, Thrifted satin shirt, Forever 21 skirt, mum's old bandana and Vagabond boot's!

Well hello hello hello boys n gals. I'm currently packing my life away as I'm heading to USA tomorrow! Taking a quick break to write this post and say a quick hello. I'll be blogging all about my trip so rather than tell you about it now, you can just wait and see! Follow my blog Instagram @alexinwanderlustblog for cute pics whilst I'm away and watch this space for weekly photo diaries!

SEE YA SOON USA!

Love Alex

3 comments:

  1. You look lovely, I am in love with this outfit!
    Hope you have a lovely time in the US! :)
    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for your US trip, and that outfit is date night goals!! x

    secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete